On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Baishampayan Ghose <b.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> Others, unfortunately fail to accept it; they are simply too lazy to
> be courteous to others. I would blame the webmail clients for that
> though. They are simply not smart enough to put the cursor in the
> right place (which is below the quote). Thunderbird does that nicely.
[..]

Outlook comes to mind here.
Most offices actively *encourage* people to top post and those who
don't get chastised. I don't know if Outlook threads properly either.

It's nice to see a 'thread' by those kind of people where the size of
mail increases with each message since they requote the whole thing.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in