On 11/11/2009 04:17 PM, Ramdas S wrote:

 But I don't see the Python connection at all here.

Yeah! I jumped the line without reading. Actually going through now and
downloading the stuff I cant see much  from Python perspective, that bloody
language is full of braces, but yes syntactically its more sugary and clean

seriously ?? no, really, are you serious ? you got more sugary from Titlecase.Method.Names ? (Printf now requires a damn shift key !! what was ken thompson thinking ??).

That was my first reaction.

Well, other than that, I think it is pretty nice language ...but doesn't really /stand out/ for anything in particular (like python's simplicity and beauty did, when I first made its acquaintance). Then again I am not a polyglot as far as programming is concerned ...so I might not be able to appreciate it's value ...yet ...

cheers,
- steve

--
random non tech spiel: http://lonetwin.blogspot.com/