>Umm, widen your choice beyond Bangalore. Consider places like Pune,
Delhi (including NCR) and Hyderabad.

In Hyderabad , I know of two companies which use python for Automation
testing.
One is Emerson Network Power
Two is Intoto inc,Now part of freescale semiconductor.

As noufal and steve said I don't know of  any companies which develop
products in python in  Hyderabad(correct me if I am wrong?).
Even in  Web development  also , I never heard of any company which
thrown  an ad for Python/django dev's.
May be, I could be wrong .

Here  people are gung-ho about Sharepoint,.NET and Java and  am yet to
see a coaching institute for python.

And well ,that is my experience with Python here in Hyderabad.

Regards,
~ Srini T