On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Baiju M <mba...@zeomega.com> wrote:
> Hi Senthil,
>
> As Noufal said, BlueBream is just a name chage of "Zope 3". Along with
> this name change, we are trying to adopt many innovations happened in
> Python web community and Python in general. For example, the

And how do these go well with Python 3? Are they based still on Python
2.5(??), Baiju?
I think, if major frameworks move to Python 3, it might be a win-win situation.

Interesting news is, In two months from now, Python 2.7 will be final
release and py3k branch would become trunk by default and all
development of Python will be on Python 3 only.

--
Senthil

--
Senthil