On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:09 PM, VAIBHAV KATIYAR <kkvaib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>              I an a non programmer and just started to learn PYTHON
> language.
> I downloaded a textbook called "PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS "
> By MICHAEL DAWSON from the internet.
> But that does not contain the CD content which comes with the hard copy.
> I checked at the book stalls in Bangalore and came to know that an Indian
> edition of this book is not yet released.
>
> Can anybody please help me to get the content of the CD ROM that
> accompanies
> this book.
> I will be very grateful to you.

I am not sure what the CD contains, but usually they often contain sources
to the code samples in the book and a whole bunch of other open source or
other freeware / trialware which you can often download directly from the
publisher.

You may want to check http://my.safaribooksonline.com/1592000738 for the
sources to the code samples. That should hopefully get you started.

Dhananjay