Friends,

Microsoft also provide space for community meet up. PHP meet up happen often
their. Do let me know if you guys need in touch with the concern person. He
told me that he would be happy to provide space for community meet up. You
can take this as alternate to other venue. The address is Microsoft, ground
floor, signature building, EGL, Domlur.

They have all setup ready and 50-60 people easily accommodate. I think wifi
needs permission, rest everything is available for use.

Regards
Kunal Kant Sen
09241009423