On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM, JAGANADH G <jagana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just now I got a message that our dear KG (Kenneth Gonsalvas) passed away.
> He was admitted in hospital due to Asthma attack and passed away today
> morning.
> Cremation will be held at ooty on 4th Aug 2012.

Lawyer , Golfer , Hacker , Teacher over and above it all a down to
earth Human Being which is the quality i liked about you the most , i
am  going to  miss you . i hope people like you should be given extra
batteries so that our kids could learn  something from you , never
expected you would leave us so soon , we will ever miss your witty yet
serious business sense in managing the communities around  you ......

RIP lawgon

-Satya
fossevents.in