I'm just curious. I faced a similar issue before while answering a
question about Django on StackOverflow. Django turns context variable
dictionaries into objects with attributes in template. So in one
question in SO someone posted this question. Had to answer that Django
doesn't really support distinguishing such keys. So when I saw the same
thing discussed, thought of throwing it out here. :)