On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Annapoornima Koppad <a.kop...@gmail.com>wrote:

> [1].
>
> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/personal-tech/computing/Women-programmers-learn-to-schmooze/articleshow/22877116.cms

Does anyone know Chinmayi SK from RHOK. It looks like she is trying to do
something similar to what I tried 4-5 years back with mapatree.org(the
domain no longer is owned by me; but the app can be accessed here
http://mapatree.appspot.com/ <http://mapatree.appspot.com/tech/>). I gave
up on this side project of mine after running it with for a year. Can pass
on some of what I learnt to her(for eg. to use OSM than GMaps etc) and also
the data dump from mapatree.

> I wholeheartedly thank Anand Chitipothu ( and the other volunteers) for
> making Pycon India 2013 a women inclusive event.

The term 'women inclusive event' just sounds weird to me.

-Venkat
https://twitter.com/venkasub