Hey Aditya,

This simply means 'enough mastery/experience' over the listed technology
areas to architect end to end systems while being fully aware of how a
certain decision made in one layer affects things on the other...etc.

This is not really a fancy term IMHO, have worked with many such people in
the past.

Noufal's reply to your email sums it beautifully - 'skilled generalist'

Regards,
Rahul