Kazim,

As Saramendra said, only jump into Django if you have basics of Python
learnt well.

The official documentation of Django is very good to get started. For
installation, use this:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/intro/install/. For a step by
step tutorial to get started, use this:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/intro/tutorial01/

Also, one of the best places to ask Django doubts is the #django
channel on Freenode. It is simply amazing. :)

Cheers!

On 23 September 2014 16:45, Kazim Abbas <kazim2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I will check all the given link, But how can i start a project in Django,
>  Please let me know
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:13 PM, Samarendra <knightsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Awanish,
>>
>> Welcome to the world of Python!
>>
>> If your basics of Python are clear, you can start with either of these
>> frameworks. I personally find both Flask and Django equally easy and
>> good for beginners. Their documentation and the beginner tutorials
>> they have in it, are good enough to get you started.
>>
>> As for a project, if you like Django,
>> askbot(https://github.com/ASKBOT/askbot-devel) is one good project you
>> can contribute to. Also rapidsms(http://rapidsms.org/), but it seems
>> dormant.
>>
>> Also, if you are new to contributing to open source projects, you
>> might find this presentation
>> (
>> http://www.shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/i-want-2-do-project-tell-me-wat-2-do.pdf
>> )
>> useful! :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Samarendra
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 6:54 PM, kumar awanish <awanis...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hii All ,
>> >
>> > I am new to python , I want to explore in web development ,can anyone
>> > please suggest which framework to start with for backend development
>> > ..Django or Flask  as a beginner .Please do suggest some open source
>> > project related to that and some helpful links/resources.
>> >
>> > BR,
>> > Awanish

Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com