Going through the mails, I think it would be better for us to maintain a
job posting site/place separately. Personally, I like the meet-ups for the
information they provide as well as chatting with other programmers.
Allowing companies/startups to present their content would not fit the
actual purpose of the meet ups. But, there's the portion of companies
allowing us to meet at their locations, to which we can allow the hosting
company to present their content as compared to allowing other companies to
come up too.

For example, Company A is hosting our meet-up, so by default Company A gets
the chance to place their content, availing this chance will be at the sole
disposal of Company A. But in case Company B wishes to present too, they
will have to get prior permission from Company A along with the organizers
of the meet-up.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <s...@mahiti.org>
wrote:

> On 20 July 2015 at 13:42, Nitin Kumar <nitin.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So in such case isn't it our responsibility to give a chance (to speak
> > about opportunity) to the company hosting the workshop.
> > Even I feel some of the audience would be quite interested in them (after
> > having a look to their infra, teams)
> >

> No, its volunteering. Even speaks give their time and share knowledge. They
> are not incentivised either.
> Informal conversations between whoever are interested are not an issue.
>
> - sree
>

> --
> Sreekanth S Rameshaiah
> Executive Director
> Mahiti Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
> An ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 Enterprise
>
> Phone:  +91 80 4905 8444
> Mobile:  +91 98455 12611
> www.mahiti.org

Sayantan Bhattacharya