Hi,

We are planning to conduct next meetup on December 19th.

The theme of the meetup is *Design & Architecture. *You can
speak about design and architecting Python software like web
applications, API, CLI, pipelines e.t.c.  You are welcome to talk
about your experiments, success and failures as well.

We are looking for speakers for the event. If you are interested
in giving a talk, please leave a comment in the meetup page[1].

If you have any further queries, feel free to leave a comment
on the meetup page.

You can check out BangPypers blog[2] to know about past meetups.

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/231961037/
[2]: http://bangalore.python.org.in/

Regards,
Chillar Anand