Hi Everyone,

We(Hyderabad Python User Group) are glad to announce that we will be
organizing monthly Python meetups in Hyderabad going forward on every
second Saturday of the month.

If you are a Student/Python Programmer or an Entrepreneur and have worked
on some cool stuff. We welcome you to submit your proposals for upcoming
meetups so that you can share your ideas/knowledge/experience with the
community.

The next meetup is planned for 10th Feb 2018, please submit your proposals
at [1]. Also, note the last date for proposal submission is 31st Jan 2018 and
speakers would be finalized by 2nd Feb 2018.

We will follow the same pattern for coming meetups -

- We seek for talk proposals every month (Second Saturday)
- Speakers submit their proposals by the month end
- We finalize speakers in the first week of every month

In case you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [2]
or [3].

Kindly help spread the word and do follow us on social media[4][5] to get
more updates.

Links:
[1] c...@hydpy.org
[2] cont...@hydpy.org