Hi,

Vernacular.ai <http://vernacular.ai/> is a Kalaari backed startup, we are
an AI-First SaaS business
that is driven with a mission to become the leading voice automation/AI
platform in the world. Our team has extensive experience in the
AI/automation space and through constant reiteration and hard work, we have
successfully built our state of the art AI-based voice automation platform
- VIVA. Currently, we have deployed our product in enterprise contact
centers and are keen to deliver high value. We are a young,
entrepreneurial, energetic team that's looking to disrupt the voice domain.

We are looking for Solution Engineers to join our team to develop,
integrate and
deploy Vernacular.ai <http://vernacular.ai/> products, you will be working
at the intersection of
delivery and platform team.

*Roles and responsibilities:*

• Develop and maintain flows for PoC/UAT and production customers
• Own on-premise deployment cycle from sharing h/w requirements, auditing,
  cluster setup till go-live
• Work with customer and their integration partners to ensure the product is
  well integrated
• Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Delivery, Engineering and ML
team)
  to craft custom solutions
• Ensure clients change requests are addressed effectively in a timely
manner

*Requirements:*

• Comfortable with programming in Python under *nix environment. We prefer
  experience in multiple languages and ability to learn new tools,
languages and
  frameworks quickly. Our stack, at the moment, involves Python, Go etc.
• Strong understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP/1.1, gRPC, SOAP
etc
• Strong understanding of containers and orchestration systems (Docker,
Kubernetes)
• Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft tailored
solutions
• Ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and build scalable
solutions
• Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible with travel to customer locations for discussion and deployments
• Prior experience working with on-premise deployments

To know more, please check:
https://angel.co/company/vernacular-ai/jobs/688444-solutions-engineer

You can reach out to me at vi...@vernacular.ai or you can also email to
he...@vernacular.ai.

We are also hiring for other roles. Please find all the openings at:
https://angel.co/company/vernacular-ai/jobs

Thanks.
Vipul