----- Original Message ----
From: Casie Rotero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
Baraya_Sunda@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:28:30 AM
Subject: [Baraya_Sunda] Stock and Options Millionaire Principles

Stock and Options Millionaire Principles Having been trading stocks and options
in the capital markets professionally over the years, I have seen many ups and
downs.

I have seen paupers become millionaires overnightÂ…

And

I have seen millionaires become paupers overnightÂ…

I share here the basic stock and option trading principles I follow. By holding
these principles firmly in your mind, they will guide you consistently to
profitability. These principles will help you decrease your risk and allow you
to assess both what you are doing right and what you may be doing wrong.

You may have read ideas similar to these before. I and others use them because
they work. And if you memorize and reflect on these principles, your mind can
use them to guide you in your stock and options trading.

http://i-riches. blogspot. com/2006/ 09/stock- and-options- millionaire. html
Recent Activity
 2New Members
Visit Your Group
English as a second language program
Corporate culture
Corporate culture change
Italian language
Tissue culture
Yahoo! Mail
You're invited!
Try the all-new
Yahoo! Mail Beta
Y! Messenger
Want a quick chat?
Chat over IM with
group members.
Y! GeoCities
Create a Blog
And tell the world
what you think..

http://barayasunda.servertalk.in/index.php?mforum=barayasunda

[Ti urang, nu urang, ku urang jeung keur urang balarea]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: