Hi Ahmad.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 01:06:10PM +0100, Ahmad Fatoum wrote:
> This is in line with other platforms such as i.MX, which allow
> specifying a debug port. As we can't use port indices because
> the UARTs aren't mapped consecutively, allow specifying a hex
> base at configuration time.
>
> A side effect of this patch is that sama5d4's HAVE_AT91_DBGU2
> is now honored as well. Previously anything besides DBGU0
> defaulted to DBGU1.

This approch hardcoded the DBGU address based on the configuration.
Can you somehow come up with something that is run-time configured?
So we can continue towards the goal to have multi-image support
for at91.
The current approch will limit us to a single type of SOC -
and we may try to combine more than one SOC in the same multi-iamge
sometime in the future.

Maybe each board have to call an debug_ll_init(address) function or similar.
If not called we can use the default which is the common address
for most at91 SOCs.
Or maybe something smarter.

        Sam