>  09570604 10000000

> This is the weird one. The QSPI read data is memory mapped in some SRAM where
> it is directly executed.
So if  I understand you correctly both the PBI and barebox PBL got mapped to
the SRAM (which I guess may be the OCRAM1 if i refer to the address above
0x10000000) and get executed sequentially.

Based on U-boot, RCW+PBI (at 0x40000000) which specifies 09570604 40100000
(address of U-boot), I would have thought that the address needed to be the
exact start address of the barebox PBL in QSPI. Apparently not.

So If I burn the image barebox-ls1046ardb-qspi.image at address 0x40000000
(start of QSPI flash) by using U-boot, it shall boot on power on.

Thanks.