Michael Mol <mikemol <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The "Type" director is right there in DefaultJob. If the "db" job
> resource isn't seeing it, that means DefaultJob isn't getting
> folded properly into the "dbJob" JobDefs resource before getting
> folded into the "db" job.
>
> Am I nuts, or is this a bug?
Its not a bug recursive jobdefs have never been implemented in Bacula
(<= 5.2 later don't know) and also not in Bareos < 15.2.0. There is
experimental code in the current master code that does recursive
population of jobdefs as we recently implemented the proper resource
propagation abstraction allowing it to work.

--
Marco van Wieringen                   marco.van.wierin...@bareos.com
Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                  Phone: +49-221-63069389

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens,
                 P. Storz, M. v. Wieringen