Hello,

the question was, if there are training courses about Bareos available.

Yes, there are.

We have English and German trainings. German trainings are regularly
scheduled, English ones on demand.

Please read

German: https://www.bareos.com/de/Schulungen.html
English: https://www.bareos.com/en/Training.html

Regards
Maik

--
With kind regards // Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH