Hello Bruno

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:20:19 PM UTC+2, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
> If I remember correctly bareos need to be compiled with openssl . Not sure it
> could work with gnu-tls.

I thought it just that. To configure, I used the following options (in the
directory of the untgz'ed tarball of bareos):
./configure --with-mysql  --with-openssl --with-gnutls
--with-confdir=/etc/bareos/   --enable-ndmp  --with-lzo
The log "configure.out" says however that neither tls nor openssl are to be
supported.

Many Thanks
Tilman