On Monday, October 3, 2016 at 2:06:43 PM UTC-6, Kenny Hibberd wrote:
> On Monday, October 3, 2016 at 12:46:44 PM UTC-6, Kenny Hibberd wrote:
> > On Monday, October 3, 2016 at 11:33:10 AM UTC-6, Kenny Hibberd wrote:
> > > I didn't get back to this until today. I'm not sure of the syntax to add
> > > config files for the bareos-dir.d to the bareos-dir.conf file. Can
> > > somebody post an example, and say whether it should go in any special
> > > place in the file?
> > >
> > > Very much appreciated!!!
> > >
> > > Kenny

> > I added the following to the end of the bareos-dir.conf file:
> >
> > @/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/console/*.conf
> > @/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/profile/*.conf
> >
> > Then I restarted the bareos-dir service. Now when I login, I get the
> > message: Error:
> >
> > "Connection refused, director seems to be down or blocking our request."
> >
> > I think I've moved past the login issue, and on to the next issue. Can
> > somebody check my work to tell me if I setup these links correctly?
> >
> > Thank you!!!
> >
> > Kenny
>
> Maybe I didn't move past this issue, because I found this in the syslog:
>
> Oct  3 09:41:08 backup bareos-dir[1173]: Config error: Cannot open included
> config file /etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/console/*.conf: No such file or directory
>
> So I tried to explicitly define the actual files with this:
>
> @/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/console/admin.conf
> @/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/profile/webui-admin.conf
>
> Then I found this in the syslog:
>
> Oct  3 10:17:25 backup bareos-dir[1192]: Config error: Keyword "Profile" not
> permitted in this resource.
>
> So I removed the reference to the profile configuration file, and restarted,
> but still have the same error message. I'm not sure what it needs.
>
> Kenny

I mean I still have the same "Connection refused" error message when I try to
login to the bareos-webui interface. And if I remove the webui-admin.conf
reference, and restart, then of course, I'm back to where I started; simply not
being able to login. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Kenny