Hi,

both problem reports here refer to Debian / Ubuntu, while the
development and (customer) production environment was RedHat/Centos (7).
So I have to reproduce the behavior in a Debian / Ubuntu environment;
which will take some time.

--
With kind regards // Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH