There have some configurations for always incremental posted to the list
over the past few months. Here's a link to one thread.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/bareos-users/incremental$20schewe|sort:date/bareos-users/3IY64up5XNI/m8Z9WvoZAgAJ

--
Research Scientist
Raytheon BBN Technologies