Am Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018 15:19:33 UTC+1 schrieb Martin Emrich:

> I might have a clue, I had a "Pool" and "Storage" statement in the top-level
> jobDefs (although I use "Full Backup Pool", "Differential Backup Pool" etc.
> to set the final target pool.
> Maybe that throws the scheduler off, I removed Pool and Storage from the
> top-level jobDefs, will try if it helps...

Hmm, did not help, still no parallel jobs.

to recap, I have:

On the director:
* Director Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
* 3 Storages, each Storage: Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20

On the storage daemon:
* Storage: Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
* 3 Devices, each Device: Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4 (Should be irrelevant, as
each device can serve only one "drive" with one volume simultaneously, anyways.

So I expect that each device should be able to process one Volume, thus one
Job, independently, allowing 3 jobs (one for each pool set) to run in parallel.

or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Martin