We are migrating our documentation, please apologize for accidental inconvenience.

Please see this documentation here: https://docs.bareos.org/bareos-18.2.html#tls-configuration-reference

Am 08.03.2019 um 17:35 schrieb Brock Palen:
Running 18.2.x  ubuntu 18.04 director

Trying to set clients to not use encryption that are on local network as =
it=E2=80=99 burns a lot of CPU and some are portable devices.

In the manual under Director Client:
=
http://doc.bareos.org/master/html/bareos-manual-main-reference.html#x1-148=
0009.6

I get the following error for both TLS Psk Enable  and TLS Psk Require

bareos-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at lib/parse_conf.cc:336
Config error: Keyword "TLSPskEnable" not permitted in this resource.
Perhaps you left the trailing brace off of the previous resource.
            : line 608, col 17 of file /etc/bareos/bareos-dir.conf
  TLS Psk Enable =3D no  # don't use the extra cpu on local network

Brock Palen
1 (989) 277-6075
bro...@mlds-networks.com
www.mlds-networks.com
Websites, Linux, Hosting, Joomla, Consulting

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

 Frank Ueberschar                          frank.uebersc...@bareos.com
 Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221 63 06 93-88
 http://www.bareos.com                     Fax:   +49 221 63 06 93-10

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Geschäftsführer: Stephan Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, P. Storz