Am 26.02.20 um 21:05 schrieb Stefan Harbich:
> why was the solution not yet fixed in version 19.2.6-2?
Because nobody opened a Pull-Request for that and as such the change
never made it to the master branch. Also there is no automated test for
your change and you did not explain how this change works, what it does,
why it is necessary and what side-effects it might have.
Even if your change made it into the master branch, it needs to be
backported into the 19.2 branch to end up in a 19.2 release.

If you want your change in Bareos, prepare a patch as described in the
developer guide[1] and tell us why this change is a good idea and why
this doesn't break anything else.
An optimal set of patches contains an automated test (a unittest or a
systemtest) that demonstrates the problem and shows that the bugfix
works correctly.

TL;DR
- mentioning "change X to Y" in a mailinglist-thread is not a patch
- "works on my machine" is not what we consider sufficient QA

Best Regards,
Andreas

[1] https://docs.bareos.org/DeveloperGuide/generaldevel.html#patches
--
  Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz