I changed my fileset for one of my clients last night. The director did
what that fileset indicated. OK great,

but when I look at the director messages for last night it says the
following:

FileSet:                "Full_Laptop_Set" 2020-01-01 10:03:02

so what is the date really indicating. I would have thought the date would be
2020-02-27 18:21:xx (or the UTC version of that date) as that is the date on
the Full_Laptop_Set.conf file in my configuration directories