Am 05.03.20 um 10:44 schrieb Julian Meyer:
> Hi,
>
> im struggling with setting up a FileSet Configuration for a Cassandra
> Database Server. The Target is to backup the configuration of the server
> and the snapshot (= dumps of database) directories.

Add a second Include{}-Block to your Fileset and use WildFile to include
only the files you want:

Include {
  Options {
    WildFile =  /var/lib/cassandra/data/*/*/snapshots/*
  }
  File = /var/lib/cassandra/data
}
(this is untested, but I think it should work)

You can see if that matches the files you want with "estimate
job=<jobname> listing"

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
  Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz