Hello,

I am having a issue with having a script run before the job.

In the bareos server I, /etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/job/tslxprdapp0001.conf
has the following configuration:

Job {
   Name = "tslxprdapp0001-job"
   Client = tslxprdapp0001-fd
   Type = Backup
   Level = Incremental
   FileSet = "tslxprdapp0001-fs"
   Schedule = "schedule"
   Storage = tslxprdapp0001-sd
   Messages = Standard
   Pool = pool-tslxprdapp0001
   Priority = 10
   Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bareos/%c.bsr"
   Client Run Before Job = /root/pre_backup.sh
}

*The script is located in the client tslxprdapp0001*

[image: Screenshot_2020-03-19 Job details localhost-dir.png]

Why is it giving me this error?