Hi,

thanks for all the feedback.

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020, Spadajspadaj wrote:

Unless you really need the automatic fall-over to the next storage, you can also set up a vchanger. That way you can also control fixed number of fixed-size volumes. I prefer this approach to dynamicaly created media files but YMMV.

Yes, I thought to use something like this, in the beginning, too - but I thought, it would be more complex, thus decided for the current variant. Can you share the relevant vchanger config with me, please?