So I just need to update repo and yum update bareos and run

su postgres -c /usr/lib/bareos/scripts/update_bareos_tablessu postgres -c
/usr/lib/bareos/scripts/grant_bareos_privileges

and restart on server the bareos service? The Clients stay with version
17.2 and to new clients will have to do with 18.02 right?