On these last 2 days it backuped successfully, strange

These are all the files related to the client:

[root@bareos-server bareos]# cat
/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/client/windows-server-fd.conf
Client {
  Name = windows-server-fd
  Address = windows-server
  Password = "password"
  # uncomment the following if using bacula
  # Catalog = "MyCatalog"
  }
[root@bareos-server bareos]# cat
/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/fileset/windows-server-fs.conf
FileSet {
  Name = "windows-server-fs"
Enable VSS = yes
  Include {
    Options {
      Compression=GZIP
      Signature = MD5
      Drive Type = fixed
      IgnoreCase = yes
      WildFile = "[A-Z]:/pagefile.sys"
      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/RECYCLER"
      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/$RECYCLE.BIN"
      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/System Volume Information"
      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Users"
Exclude = yes
    }
    File ="E:/"
}
}

[root@bareos-server bareos]# cat
/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/job/windows-server-job.conf
Job {
  Name = windows-server-job
  Client = windows-server-fd
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Fileset = "windows-server-fs"
  Schedule = "schedule"
  Storage = windows-server-sd
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = pool-srvtsprdintra
  Priority = 1
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bareos/%c.bsr"
}

[root@bareos-server bareos]# cat
/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/pool/pool-windows-server.conf
Pool {
  Name = pool-srvtsprdintra
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bareos can automatically recycle
Volumes
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 30 days         # How long should the Full Backups be
kept? (#06)
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 25G          # Limit Volume size to something
reasonable
  Maximum Volumes = 100               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  Label Format = "windows-server-"              # Volumes will be labeled
"Full-<volume-id>"
}

[root@bareos-server bareos]# cat
/etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/storage/windows-server-sd.conf
Storage {
  Name = windows-server-sd
  Address = bareos-server                # N.B. Use a fully qualified name
here (do not use "localhost" here).
  Password = "password"
  Device = windows-server-sd
  Media Type = File
}
[root@bareos-server bareos]# cat
/etc/bareos/tray-monitor.d/client/windows-server-mon.conf
Monitor {
  # Name to establish connections to Director Console, Storage Daemon and
File Daemon.
  Name = windows-server-mon
  # Password to access the Director
  Password = "password"         # password for the Directors
  RefreshInterval = 30 seconds
}

[root@bareos-server bareos]# cat
/etc/bareos/bareos-sd.d/device/windows-server-sd.conf
Device {
  Name =windows-server-sd
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /tsbackcrit/windows-server-sd
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bareos label unlabeled media
  Random Access = yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  Description = "File device. A connecting Director must have the same Name
and MediaType."
}