Hi Oleg,

if we don't ship it, chances are building will not work out of the box.

You can find the spec-file for rpm-based distributions in
core/platforms/packaging. However, depending on the version you're
building you will have to repack the sources (older releases will be
build from a tarball containing just the "core" directory).
The debian build stuff is, of course, in the Debian subdirectory.

There is not much magic going on when we build Bareos, so anyone should
be able to build most of it.

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz