Hi Karl,

sound like you did a great job here :)

It is possible to build Debian packages from our master branch using our
build configuration. While this will need some ARM-specific changes
(e.g. there is no  VMware VDDK for ARM) the resulting packages would
look mostly like the ones we provide for x86_64.

If you want to go the extra mile and make that work, we will happily
accept a pull-request. I can also offer some guidance if you get stuck.

As a benefit to you (and the rest of the community) building packages
for Raspian would work out of the box.

Maybe then I could even convince the other devs to add some Raspberry
Pis to our continuous integration system and provide Raspian packages in
the future :)

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz