I cannot figure out why my File device is no longer labeling my media:
Device {
  Name = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
  #Archive Device = /var/lib/bareos/storage
  Archive Device = /VD-bacula/backups
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bareos label unlabeled media
  Random Access = yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;              # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  Description = "File device. A connecting Director must have the same Name
and MediaType."
}