I am running Bareos 16.2.5 under Debian 10 (Buster) and have configured
normal Full, Diff, Inc backups for all of my clients to run on a local
storage daemon. I have configured a remote (within network, but
different building) storage daemon and created Always Incremental jobs
to be stored on that SD. The problem I'm having is that when the
consolidate job runs, one client keeps having all backups from all jobs
included. I can't seem to find a reason why all of the additional
backups are being selected, but they are.

I checked the jobs and they are not always incremental jobs and I've
explicitly set Always Incremental = no on those jobs.

What can I do to verify why the logic of the consolidate job is picking
up these extra jobs?

--
"Under the sky, under the heavens there is but one family."
        --Bruce Lee