Dear Users, Customers and Partners,

We're introducing OS support for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15.3 and OpenSUSE 15.3.

The new Bareos release updates python DIR and SD plugin base classes to modernized python plugin API. We've fixed occasional volume handling bug, when a blocked drive is unloading when non busy. For FreeBSD we've added checks for file flags in cmake.

Once again all changes and its details can be found in our most current changelog
https://github.com/bareos/bareos/blob/bareos-20/CHANGELOG.md

We recommend to update your environment to Bareos 20.0.4.

best regards on behalf of the Bareos team,
Frank