Hi,

Am 15.02.23 um 14:46 schrieb 'Martin Schmid' via bareos-users:
> I've just upgraded bareos from v20 to v22 and I'm wondering why all(?)
> configuration affecting statistics are marked deprecated.
> What has happened and is the statistics collection dead by now?

there are a lot of issues with the current implementation. Also we're not really happy with the way statistics are collected and stored.

In the end it was marked deprecated so we can replace it with something better. However, that will probably not make it into 23.

Basically: you can keep your current statistics collection if it works for you, but please be aware and prepared that one of the next major versions will ship with a different approach.

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz