Hi Bruno,

thank you for your response and suggestion.

All my bareos package is on the same version. I am still "playing" with the
parameters in the postgresql.conf file but without success. My last setting
for shared_buffers is set to 10 GB. The size of the catalog is
approximately 100GB. I am waiting two hours now again. I am afraiding of
the command ".bvfs_update" will not finish again.

I am wondering because it has worked without any trouble with the old
version of bareos (<=21.x.x) and postgresql. I hadn't have to change/edit
any configuration file.

Best regards

Arionar