Good catch I was pretty sure this was mentioned into the
documentation,
https://docs.bareos.org/TasksAndConcepts/BareosConsole.html#bcommandsetdebug
You can only guess it with the trace parameter which become active with =1
and inactive with =0

Same for setdebug level=0 all will deactivate all debug on all daemon and
also trace.

if you're playing with trace file, watch out the disk space they can easily
improper sized /var/lib/bareos.