Hello
I have bareos server 20 on Ubuntu 20.04 and it works with clients version
20. I upgraded both my Ubuntu server and bareos server to 22, at this point
there is no problem with version 20 bareos clients, But when I upgrade
their servers and clients to Ubuntu 22.04 and bareos client version 22,
Servers and clients can't connect to each other, I downgrade bareos client
to version 20 so it could connect to version 22 server. I tested this at 3
more servers that upgraded to Ubuntu 22 with bareos client 22. The result
was same.