Hi Allan,

Am 07.06.23 um 01:46 schrieb Allan Patrick:
> Is it possible to inform me of a repository or send a version compatible
> with the legacy version:
>
>   Centos 6.9 x64.

You will need the repository at
https://download.bareos.com/bareos/release/19.2/CentOS_6/
because 19.2 is the newest version that was still built for CentOS 6.

I'm pretty sure we can provide access to that repository at least for a limited time for free. If you ask nicely at sa...@bareos.com, then I'm pretty sure they can work something out (and no, you don't have to buy anything).

Best Regards,
Andreas
--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: Stephan Dühr, Jörg Steffens, Philipp Storz