The situation is that the bareos system was upgraded from EL8 to EL9
including bareos packages, to version 22.  I'm now attempting to migrate
the mysql database to postgres using bareos-dbcopy, however that binary
appears to be missing from bareos-database-tools.  What steps can I take to
either acquire an EL9-compiled version of bareos-dbcopy, or to otherwise
migrate the mysql data to postgres?  Thank you in advance.