Hi everyone,

I'm trying to inform bareos of the capacity of the tapes in my drive, which
is (at least) 18TB.

I've tried adding 'MaxVolumeBytes = 18 TB'
to /etc/bareos/bareos-sd.d/device/tapedrive-0.conf , but that gives a
'Config error: Keyword "MaximumVolumeBytes" not permitted in this resource.'
An AI which shall remain nameless then pointed me to 'Volume Capacity'.
This configuration directive isn't documented that well
<https://docs.bareos.org/Configuration/StorageDaemon.html>, but I tried it
anyway. Lo and behold, my error went away! 🤓

My question: Is Volume Capacity indeed the directive I should use to
indicate the capacity of my tape drive?