Usually if you work with an internal CA there's automation script that
deploy it to needed target, and update the local ca cert bundle file.

Often placing the signing CA in /etc/pki/trust/anchors/myca.pem and running
helpers like /sbin/update-ca-certificates make all SSL component aware that
one is trusted.
/sbin/update-ca-certificates coming from ca-certificates packages (may vary
a lot depending of the distribution used)