Hi Andreas,

i`ve spent the last two weeks making quite a lot tests, unfortunetly
without success.

The setting of the minimum block size was already there when i recorded the
backup initially. Nevertheless I excluded the miniumum statement and
increased the maximum one. I always get the same error. What I forgot to
mention, this happens always when the tapes get changed. I also tried to
record a new backup without minimum/maximum or just a maximum blocksize.
Nothing is changed, I get always the memory error.
Any more hints what can be checked?

Best Regards

Konrad