Hi Guys,
shout out to this amazing piece of software and i simple love it, but
sometimes it can be a bit overwelming ;-).
It can be that I am missing something but can you tell me how do I
configure traymonitor? Specially when it comes to the "Monitor Ressource" ,
I am not sure where to configure it? So I understand the concept of
configuring the console-, client- and storage configs but not sure where to
configure the Monitor Ressource.
Maybe you can help?

thx in advance
Dick Essebaggers