I have followed the documentation and cannot get past the restore command
requiring a jobid

The docs state

" After re-initializing the database, you should be able to run Bareos. If
you now try to use the restore command, it will not work because the
database will be empty. However, you can manually run a restore job and
specify your bootstrap file. You do so by entering the run command in the
console and selecting the restore job. If you are using the default Bareos
Director configuration, this Job will be named RestoreFiles. Most likely it
will prompt you with something such as:"

So o run in bconsole

run

then selec 14 for RestoreFiles

It then requires a jobid to continue but there are non yet in the database
as I am trying to get the catalog using a bootstrap file.

What am I missing?