  RemovableMedia = no
  AlwaysOpen = no
  RandomAccess = yes
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
}

2. create autochanger config

Autochanger {
  Name =  autochanger-ac
  Device = device-sd *## YOUR DEVICE HERE*
  Changer Device = /dev/null
  Changer Command = ""
}

director config
3. create storage config

Storage {
  Name = storage-st
  Address = ...
  Password = ...
  Device = autochanger-ac* ##autochanger here*
  Auto changer = yes
  Media Type = File
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4
}

4. and finally create job configs

Job {
  Name = job1-jb
  Storage  =  storage-st *##storage here*
}

Job {
  Name = job2-jb
  Storage  =  storage-st  *##storage here*
}

I have 30 jobs set up like this, 4 running simultaneously
среда, 27 сентября 2023 г. в 15:46:46 UTC+2, wizh...@gmail.com: